Tuesday 12 November 2013

TROPIC OF DARKNESS -- FIRST REVIEWS

The reviews for my new novel – TROPIC OF DARKNESS, a supernatural chiller from Schusters/Pocket (see my posting on this blog for 29the September) – have started coming in.

The first review on Amazon gives it 5 stars.

The Monster Librarian says: “Tropic of Darkness is a well-crafted tale, and well worth reading.  I rate this work as Highly Recommended for adult readers.”

The Don d'Ammassa's Horror Reviews site says: “This is a rapidly paced story with supernatural incidents to add suspense along the way. The underlying mystery and the fast paced plot complement each other admirably.”

AlternativeWorlds concludes: Tropic of Darkness is an exciting horror thriller.”

And Crossroad Reviews adds: “Last year I had started to expand on what I was reading.  And it’s (because of) books like this one that I am so happy that I decided to go ahead and do that! This is a deff must read and why not pick it up!”

Find out more about TROPIC OF DARKNESS here. And here’s the Schusters UK link.

No comments: